By : Kip Tom
ROME, Jun 18 2019 (IPS) - With each passing day, the world gets just a little smaller as the internet and cell phones bring our communities together, reveal our shared challenges, and lay bare our failures. As global citizens, we are all concerned about the growing number of hungry people around the world and the threats to food security. The simple fact is that more than 800 million people go hungry every day, and if that number shocks you, know that experts predict the number to grow significantly over the next ten years.
IPS Daily Report
- How Skills Can Change Lives of World’s Youth July 18, 2019 Lakshi De Vass Gunawardena
- UN Report Shows Mixed Results in Meeting SDGs July 18, 2019 Daniel Yang
- Desperation and Fear on the Mexican Border July 18, 2019 Ariana Sawyer
- The Road to Zero Hunger July 17, 2019 Lakshi De Vass Gunawardena
- The Geneva Centre issues publication on enhancing access to justice for workers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) July 17, 2019 Geneva Centre