By : Anis Chowdhury
SYDNEY, Jan 21 2021 (IPS) - Impeachment or no impeachment, Trump is out of the White House. Trump goes with an approval rating of 34%, far behind his predecessor Barack Obama’s 60%. A majority, 54%, said Trump ought to be removed from office before January 20, according to a new CNN poll, for his role in the January 6 events, when Trump incited his supporters to storm the US Capitol.
IPS Daily Report
- Latin America & the Caribbean Assess Climate Ambition and Action Ahead of COP26 May 13, 2021 Alison Kentish
- Russia’s Sputnik Diplomacy May 13, 2021 Valentina Lares
- Reimagining Education with Imagination May 12, 2021 Yasmine Sherif
- COVID-19 Brings Fresh Challenges to Nigeria’s Leprosy-affected May 12, 2021 Sam Olukoya
- It Takes a Community to Defeat COVID-19 May 12, 2021 Shubha Nagesh and Ifeanyi Nsofor