By : Ariana Sawyer
SAN FRANCISCO, California, US, Jul 18 2019 (IPS) - On the 2,000-mile journey from San Pedro Sula, Honduras, to the US-Mexico border, the 20-year-old asylum seeker and her 16-year-old brother took turns sleeping every time they managed to catch a ride or get on a bus. She told me they kept each other safe that way.
IPS Daily Report
- Sustainable Measures Help Farmers Script a Positive Story Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty November 26, 2020 Stella Paul
- G20 Puts More into Fossil Than Green Energy in Covid-19 Recovery Packages November 26, 2020 Fermin Koop
- Millions of New Poor Are on the Way – Who Cares? November 26, 2020 Roberto Savio
- Can Africa’s Third Industrial Development Decade Deliver? November 26, 2020 Jenny Larsen
- Q&A: Mro Indigenous Community Plea for Halt of Construction of 5-Star Hotel November 25, 2020 Samira Sadeque