By : Ariana Sawyer
SAN FRANCISCO, California, US, Jul 18 2019 (IPS) - On the 2,000-mile journey from San Pedro Sula, Honduras, to the US-Mexico border, the 20-year-old asylum seeker and her 16-year-old brother took turns sleeping every time they managed to catch a ride or get on a bus. She told me they kept each other safe that way.
IPS Daily Report
- For Love or Land – The Debate about Kenyan Women’s Rights to Matrimonial Property June 1, 2020 Miriam Gathigah
- Two-thirds of Tropical Forests ‘Under Threat in Next Decade’ June 1, 2020 Bruno de Pierro
- The Consequential Effects of Covid-19 on the Climate Crisis June 1, 2020 Osagyefo Amoatia Ofori Panin Okyenhene
- Young People are Key to a Nicotine-free Future: Five Steps to Stop them Smoking May 31, 2020 External Source
- Elimination of Leprosy May 29, 2020 External Source