By : Catherine Wilson
CANBERRA, Australia, Jan 19 2017 (IPS) - The new political power of business magnate Donald Trump, who will be inaugurated Jan. 20 as the 45th President of the United States, will have ramifications for every global region, including the Pacific Islands.
IPS Daily Report
- High Global Fertiliser Prices Overshadow Malawi’s Farm Subsidy Programme November 29, 2021 Charles Mpaka
- Pakistan: Gender-Intentional Policy Can Make Agent Banking Work Better November 29, 2021 Kathryn Imboden and Naeha Rashid
- UNESCO Member States Adopt Recommended Ethics for AI November 26, 2021 SWAN - Southern World Arts News
- School Meals Coalition Hopes to Provide a Meal to Every Child November 26, 2021 Naureen Hossain
- Growing Amazon Deforestation a Grave Threat to Global Climate November 26, 2021 Mario Osava