By : Claire Provost and Nandini Archer
LONDON, Oct 28 2020 (IPS) - US Christian right groups, many with close links to the Trump administration, have spent at least $280m in ‘dark money’ fuelling campaigns against the rights of women and LGBTIQ people across five continents, openDemocracy can reveal today.
IPS Daily Report
- Untitled February 26, 2021 External Source
- Biden-Harris Administration Committed to Building Resilient Agricultural Supply Chains February 26, 2021 Esther Ngumbi
- Renewed, More Ambitious Targets of Paris Agreement Needed February 26, 2021 Alison Kentish
- Money Laundering: the Darker Side of the World’s Offshore Financial System February 26, 2021 Thalif Deen
- Energy Crisis: Tribal Behavior or Quality Decisions Based on Conscious Trade-Offs? February 25, 2021 Marta Jara