By : Emily Standfield
TORONTO, Canada, Feb 24 2021 (IPS) - A month into Joe Biden’s presidency, the U.S. has rejoined nearly all the multilateral institutions and international commitments that it withdrew from under Trump. These include the World Health Organization and the Paris Climate Accords.
IPS Daily Report
- Latin America & the Caribbean Assess Climate Ambition and Action Ahead of COP26 May 13, 2021 Alison Kentish
- Russia’s Sputnik Diplomacy May 13, 2021 Valentina Lares
- Reimagining Education with Imagination May 12, 2021 Yasmine Sherif
- COVID-19 Brings Fresh Challenges to Nigeria’s Leprosy-affected May 12, 2021 Sam Olukoya
- It Takes a Community to Defeat COVID-19 May 12, 2021 Shubha Nagesh and Ifeanyi Nsofor