By : External Source
UNITED NATIONS, Oct 5 2019 (IPS) - European and North American countries will take a major stride in cleaning up the atmosphere next Monday, 7 October, through the implementation of an amended legally binding treaty to limit the amount of emissions polluting the air.
IPS Daily Report
- Popular Pakistani Singer Pushes for Corporal Punishment be Made a Crime February 19, 2020 Zofeen Ebrahim
- U.S. President’s Global Gag Rule is Having Negative Impact on the Health of Malawians: Report February 19, 2020 Samira Sadeque
- How Nigeria’s Police used Telecom Surveillance to Lure & Arrest Journalists February 19, 2020 Jonathan Rozen
- As Planet Burns, One Million Species in World’s Eco-System in Danger of Extinction February 18, 2020 Thalif Deen
- Will Zimbabwe Allow Freedom of Airwaves and Freedom of Speech too? February 18, 2020 Ignatius Banda