By : James Jeffrey
WASHINGTON, D.C., Apr 17 2019 (IPS) - Water supply has long been a key issue in California. Today it is no less critical, especially given the years of drought that California is experiencing, lending additional impetus to assessing the impact of agriculture on water.
AUSTIN, United States, Apr 9 2019 (IPS) - There’s much to think about regarding food this month. April is Reducing Food Waste Month in the United States, as efforts mount here to reduce food loss and waste, while globally Sunday Apr. 7 was World Heath Day.
WASHINGTON, May 10 2018 (IPS) - The April inauguration of Ethiopia’s new Prime Minister came amid much fanfare and raised expectations for the future of true democracy in Ethiopia, while far less publicized though relevant developments in the American capital could also play a significant role in shaping that future.
IPS Daily Report
- Replacing Monopolies with Impact Rewards September 24, 2021 Thomas Pogge
- ‘Building Back Better’: Jordan’s Road to Green Economic Recovery September 24, 2021 Sania Farooqui
- Scientific Panel’s Scoping Report Instructive for Global Food Systems Transformation September 24, 2021 Alison Kentish
- With the World Bank’s “Doing Business” Out of Business, What Should Come Next? September 24, 2021 Ian Richards
- How Satellite Technologies Can Aid Fiji, Other Pacific Island Nations to Build Climate Resilience September 23, 2021 Neena Bhandari