By : James Jeffrey
WASHINGTON, D.C., Apr 17 2019 (IPS) - Water supply has long been a key issue in California. Today it is no less critical, especially given the years of drought that California is experiencing, lending additional impetus to assessing the impact of agriculture on water.
AUSTIN, United States, Apr 9 2019 (IPS) - There’s much to think about regarding food this month. April is Reducing Food Waste Month in the United States, as efforts mount here to reduce food loss and waste, while globally Sunday Apr. 7 was World Heath Day.
WASHINGTON, May 10 2018 (IPS) - The April inauguration of Ethiopia’s new Prime Minister came amid much fanfare and raised expectations for the future of true democracy in Ethiopia, while far less publicized though relevant developments in the American capital could also play a significant role in shaping that future.
IPS Daily Report
- Women In Leadership: A Q&A with President Sahle-Work Zewde September 20, 2019 Katja Iversen
- A Brief Guide to the Impacts of Climate Change on Food Production September 20, 2019 Daisy Simmons
- ‘I Want my Kids to Know What a Rhino and Turtle Are’ – #ClimateStrike Kids Say September 20, 2019 Crystal Orderson
- Hiring for Inclusion September 20, 2019 Meera Shenoy
- Why We Need Religion More than Ever in the Pursuit of Peace September 20, 2019 Blerim Mustafa