By : Jamile Tellez Lieberman and Joe Amon
PHILADELPHIA, US, Oct 7 2021 (IPS) - Last month, asylum-seeking families at the U.S.-Mexico border appeared to have won a victory, however temporary, in their last-ditch bid for safety in the United States. It was also a victory for evidence-based public health policy.
IPS Daily Report
- Fighting Loss of the Greater Mekong’s Prized Rosewood Forests November 30, 2021 Catherine Wilson
- How to Tackle the Femicide Epidemic November 30, 2021 Jade Levell
- Profiting from the Carbon Offset Distraction November 30, 2021 Anis Chowdhury and Jomo Kwame Sundaram
- High Global Fertiliser Prices Overshadow Malawi’s Farm Subsidy Programme November 29, 2021 Charles Mpaka
- Pakistan: Gender-Intentional Policy Can Make Agent Banking Work Better November 29, 2021 Kathryn Imboden and Naeha Rashid