By : Juan Pablo Segura
WASHINGTON DC, Jun 7 2019 (IPS) - The maternal mortality rate in the United States is the highest of any developed country – and the rate is rising. The US is currently the most dangerous place to give birth in the developed world.
IPS Daily Report
- OECD Tax Reform Proposal Could Be Better October 15, 2019 Anis Chowdhury and Jomo Kwame Sundaram
- Vibrant Civil Society Essential for Sustainable Development in Iran October 15, 2019 Sohrab Razzaghi and Masana Ndinga-Kanga
- Stop the Waste: UN Food Agencies Call for Action to Reduce Global Hunger October 15, 2019 External Source
- The IPCC’s Special Report on Oceans and Cryosphere – What it means for Africa’s coastal cities October 15, 2019 Kate Strachan
- Why Are So Many Nepali Workers in Korea Committing Suicide? October 15, 2019 Ki Mindo