By : Juan Pablo Segura
WASHINGTON DC, Jun 7 2019 (IPS) - The maternal mortality rate in the United States is the highest of any developed country – and the rate is rising. The US is currently the most dangerous place to give birth in the developed world.
IPS Daily Report
- As Sudan Struggles, AU Should Press for Justice and Accountability June 18, 2019 Carine Kaneza Nantulya
- Desertification ‘More Dangerous and More Insidious than Wars’ June 18, 2019 Desmond Brown
- The Importance of the Upcoming FAO Election June 18, 2019 Kip Tom
- UN’s Development Goals Remain Largely Elusive June 18, 2019 Thalif Deen
- Celebrating 25 years and growing the future together June 17, 2019 UNCCD Media Advisory