By : Lisa Stadelbauer
NAIROBI, Nov 24 2018 (IPS) - Throughout history, oceans, seas, lakes and rivers have provided life and livelihoods to people around the world. Today, they are a multi-trillion-dollar global economy supporting hundreds of millions of people and helping drive economic growth in all corners of the world.
IPS Daily Report
- Kashmir Now Hotspot of Illegal Riverbed Mining August 3, 2020 Athar Parvaiz
- With Proper Investment in Youth, Kenya’s Potential for Progress Is Unlimited August 3, 2020 Ruth Kagia and Siddharth Chatterjee
- SDGs: Accelerating Action & Transformative Pathways through Nature-based Solutions August 3, 2020 Haoliang Xu
- The COVID-19 Plastic Pandemic August 3, 2020 Sonia Awale and Ramesh Kumar
- Why the African Free Trade Area Could be the Game-Changer for the Continent’s Economies August 2, 2020 External Source