By : Miriam Gathigah
NAIROBI, Aug 9 2019 (IPS) - The villagers living on the foothills of Mount Kenya have a belief: If they burn the forest, the rains will come.
IPS Daily Report
- For Love or Land – The Debate about Kenyan Women’s Rights to Matrimonial Property June 1, 2020 Miriam Gathigah
- Two-thirds of Tropical Forests ‘Under Threat in Next Decade’ June 1, 2020 Bruno de Pierro
- The Consequential Effects of Covid-19 on the Climate Crisis June 1, 2020 Osagyefo Amoatia Ofori Panin Okyenhene
- Young People are Key to a Nicotine-free Future: Five Steps to Stop them Smoking May 31, 2020 External Source
- Elimination of Leprosy May 29, 2020 External Source