By : Miriam Gathigah
NAIROBI, Aug 9 2019 (IPS) - The villagers living on the foothills of Mount Kenya have a belief: If they burn the forest, the rains will come.
IPS Daily Report
- Kashmir Now Hotspot of Illegal Riverbed Mining August 3, 2020 Athar Parvaiz
- With Proper Investment in Youth, Kenya’s Potential for Progress Is Unlimited August 3, 2020 Ruth Kagia and Siddharth Chatterjee
- SDGs: Accelerating Action & Transformative Pathways through Nature-based Solutions August 3, 2020 Haoliang Xu
- The COVID-19 Plastic Pandemic August 3, 2020 Sonia Awale and Ramesh Kumar
- Why the African Free Trade Area Could be the Game-Changer for the Continent’s Economies August 2, 2020 External Source