By : Nalisha Adams
UNITED NATIONS, Sep 26 2019 (IPS) - Speaking in New York during the United Nations General Assembly’s opening day, United States President Donald Trump continued to float the idea that he should be awarded a Nobel Prize, but that would never happen because the system was rigged.
IPS Daily Report
- Will Artificial Intelligence Help Resolve the Food Crisis? November 14, 2019 Thalif Deen
- Young People at ICPD25: ‘ We Have the Right to Sexual and Reproductive Rights’ November 14, 2019 Joyce Chimbi
- The UN at 75: Time to Give Citizens a Voice November 14, 2019 Bummel
- Campaign Targets UNESCO’s Tie-up with ‘Saudi Spies’ November 14, 2019 James Reinl
- Rock Glaciers Supply Water to Highlands Communities in Argentina November 14, 2019 Daniel Gutman