By : Yazeed Kamaldien
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, Jan 11 2019 (IPS) - While growth in the green economy looks promising, government regulation and a business-as-usual approach are among the hurdles inhibiting cleaner energy production.
IPS Daily Report
- Kashmir Now Hotspot of Illegal Riverbed Mining August 3, 2020 Athar Parvaiz
- With Proper Investment in Youth, Kenya’s Potential for Progress Is Unlimited August 3, 2020 Ruth Kagia and Siddharth Chatterjee
- SDGs: Accelerating Action & Transformative Pathways through Nature-based Solutions August 3, 2020 Haoliang Xu
- The COVID-19 Plastic Pandemic August 3, 2020 Sonia Awale and Ramesh Kumar
- Why the African Free Trade Area Could be the Game-Changer for the Continent’s Economies August 2, 2020 External Source