By : Yazeed Kamaldien
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, Jan 11 2019 (IPS) - While growth in the green economy looks promising, government regulation and a business-as-usual approach are among the hurdles inhibiting cleaner energy production.
IPS Daily Report
- How Skills Can Change Lives of World’s Youth July 18, 2019 Lakshi De Vass Gunawardena
- UN Report Shows Mixed Results in Meeting SDGs July 18, 2019 Daniel Yang
- Desperation and Fear on the Mexican Border July 18, 2019 Ariana Sawyer
- The Road to Zero Hunger July 17, 2019 Lakshi De Vass Gunawardena
- The Geneva Centre issues publication on enhancing access to justice for workers in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) July 17, 2019 Geneva Centre