By : Yazeed Kamaldien
CAPE TOWN, South Africa, Jan 11 2019 (IPS) - While growth in the green economy looks promising, government regulation and a business-as-usual approach are among the hurdles inhibiting cleaner energy production.
IPS Daily Report
- International Aid Feeds Hope and Fuels Confrontation in Venezuela February 16, 2019 Humberto Marquez
- Dismantling Sexual Health Stigma in India February 15, 2019 Natasha Chaudhary
- Q&A: Suriname’s President Champions Preserving the World’s Forests February 15, 2019 Desmond Brown
- Bringing #MeToo to the Fashion Industry February 15, 2019 Tharanga Yakupitiyage
- ‘Today, We Declare Our Love to Our Forests and Ecosystems’ February 15, 2019 Desmond Brown